ELC ALF1205 Switching regulated Power supply 60W, 12 V - 5 A (Adj. 10 to 15 V / 5 to 4 A)
Click for larger image
• Safety : Class II, Safety Extra Low Voltage (SELV) according to EN 61010-1.
• EMC : Complies with EN 61326-1, performance criteria B, and EN 55011, ISM Group I, Class B.
• Protection level : IP 30. • Input voltage : 198 to 264 Volts, 50 / 60 Hz. • Mains input : double insulation 2 poles cable. • Power consumption : 74 W max. • ON/OFF control : toggle switch • Dielectric strength : 3000 Vac between input and output. • Presentation : polycarbonate case screenprinted.
Power-on LED indicator
Protected against short-circuits
Output ripple < 3mV rms.
Output voltage adjustable from 10 to 15V.
• Floating outputs on 4 mm safety sockets.
• Output voltage : adjustable from 10 to 15V linearly. • Regulation : < 15mV for a load change from 0 to 100% < 2mV for a line change from 198 to 264V.
• Ripple : < 3mV rms including: < 3mV peak to peak of the signal at 100 KHz < 5mV peak to peak of the signal at 100 Hz < 15mV peak to peak of switching spikes • Hold-up time : 25 ms at half load and 12 ms at full load (198V line input). • Indicator : green power-on LED indicator. Overheat or overcurrent red LED "status" indicator.
Current • Max I : 5,5A in short circuit condition. 5A from 10 to 12V 4A to 15V
Power • Max output power : 60W.
Protection • Short circuit protection, by current regulation. • Overtemperature by thermal shutdown. • Transformer primary overcurrent protection, by fuse.