- 100MHz clock speed and 12-bit vertical resolution
- 40MHz function generator capabilities using DDS
- Multiple "standard" waveforms including sine, square,
triangle, ramp, pulse and sin(x)/x
- 1M point maximum waveform length
- External ARB clock input
- Waveform storage by Compact Flash memory cards
- Complex waveform sequencing and looping
- Pulse train pattern generation for up to 10 pulses
- Built-in trigger generator, gated & triggered burst modes
Interfaceable via RS-232, GPIB (IEEE-488.2) and USB
- "Waveform Manager Plus" for Windows software included
A true arbitrary generator
The TGA1200 series are highly sophisticated 12-bit arbitrary generators capable of recreatingvirtually any waveform.
True variable clock architecture is used with clock speeds between 0.1Hz and 100MHz(40MHz on TGA124x units).
This architectureavoids the clock jitter associated with DDS arbitrarygenerators and permits waveform linking,looping and sequencing.
Waveforms may be defined with up to 4096 vertical points and from 8 to 1M horizontalpoints (4 to 64K points on TGA124x units).
Arbitrary waveforms may be replayed at a specified waveform frequency, period or samplerate. An external clock sample clock canalso be used on TGA1210x units.
On TGA124x units, up to 100 user-defined waveforms can be stored within the instrument'snon-volatile memory.On TGA1210x units waveform storage is on
removeable Compact Flash memory cards and is therefore effectively unlimited.
Each channel can operate as a full DDS functiongenerator. High quality sine, cosine,haversine, havercosine and square waves are available between 1mHz and 16MHz (TGA124x)or 40MHz (TGA1210x).
Triangle, ramp and sine(x)/x waveforms are available from 0.1mHz up to 100kHz.
Each channel can generate not just pulses but complex pulse trains.
A pattern of up to10 pulses can be quickly definedwith each pulsehaving its own
amplitude, width and delay.
The whole pulse trainpattern can then be replayed at a user defined repetition rate. Where variable rise time pulses are required,the full arbitrary function can be used.