- 40MHz clock speed & 12-bit vertical resolution
- 16MHz function generator capabilities using DDS
- Multiple "standard" waveforms including sine, square,
triangle, ramp, pulse and sin(x)/x
- 64k point maximum waveform length
- Complex waveform sequencing and looping
- Pulse train pattern generation for up to 10 pulses
- Built-in trigger generator, gated & triggered burst modes
- Interfaceable via RS-232 or GPIB (IEEE-488.2)
- "Waveform Manager Plus" for Windows software included
The TGA1200 series combine a true variable clock arbitrary generator with a high performanceDDSfunctiongenerator and pulse generatorin a single instrument.
Each channel can generate not just pulses but complex pulse trains.A pattern of up to10 pulses can be quickly definedwith each pulsehaving its own amplitude, widthand delay.
The whole pulse trainpattern can then be replayed at a user defined repetition rate.
Where variable rise time pulses are required,the full arbitrary function can be used.
Each channel can operate as a full DDS function generator. High quality sine, cosine,haversine, havercosine and square waves areavailable between 1mHz and 16MHz (TGA124x) or 40MHz (TGA1210x).
Triangle, ramp and sine(x)/x waveforms areavailable from 0.1mHz up to 100kHz.
A true arbitrary generator
The TGA1200 series are highly sophisticated 12-bit arbitrary generators capable of recreatingvirtually any waveform.
True variable clock architecture is used with clock speeds between 0.1Hz and 100MHz(40MHz on TGA124x units).
This architectureavoids the clock jitter associated with DDS arbitrary generators and permits waveform linking,looping and sequencing.
Waveforms may be defined with up to 4096 vertical points and from 8 to 1M horizontalpoints (4 to 64K points on TGA124x units).
Arbitrary waveforms may be replayed at aspecified waveform frequency, period or sample rate.