- Frequency range 9 kHz to 1.1 GHz or 3.2 GHz
- Maximum output level of typ. > +17 dBm
- Optional high-stability reference oscillator
- Analog modulation modes (AM/FM/φM/pulse) integrated as standard
- Integrated overvoltage protection
- Wear-free electronic attenuator
- Minimized total cost of ownership
The R&S®SMC100A offers outstanding signal quality at an attractive price.
It covers the frequency range from 9 kHz to 1.1 GHz or 3.2 GHz.
Output power is typ. > +17 dBm.
All important functions (AM/FM/φM/pulse modulation)
are already integrated in the instrument.
This makes the R&S®SMC100A signal generator a flexible and versatile instrument.
Total cost of ownership is an important factor when
purchasing a measuring instrument.
The R&S®SMC100A, apart from offering a low initial cost, also boasts low service costs since users can replace defective modules on their own and verify the level repeatability and accuracy by using the R&S®NRP-Z91/R&S®NRP-Z92 power sensors.
These outstanding features make the R&S®SMC100A
ideally suited for use in service and maintenance labs.
Due to its small dimensions and lightweight design, the R&S®SMC100A is also the perfect choice for field applications or training and education environments.
OBS! Basenheten måste beställas tillsammans med någon av R&S SMC-B101/R&S SMC-B103 frekvensoptionerna nedan.