- Exposure limit calculation and display according to DIN/VDE 0848
- RF spectrum display
- Simultaneously displays frequency and signal strength
- Real-time remote control via USB
- Large, high resolution multifunctional LCD
- AM demodulation
- DECT & TimeSlot analyzer
- Real-time Peak Power Detector (option)
- Hold function
- Included EMC directional antenna HyperLOG 7025
- Free MAC OS, Linux and Windows software
New Price Point for Spectrum Analyzer:
Aaronia offers a portable RF spectrum analyser range which represents a new price point for such products.
The performance and price offered by the SPECTRAN series make it a highly valuable tool for engineers that have only rare requirements for a spectrum analyser.
EMC evaluation testing and RF interference can be identified quickly.
As well as being lower cost, the SPECTRAN RF units are much smaller, lower power and lighter than other RF spektrum analysers currently available.
The low power consumption offers up to 9 hours of continuous operation from a charge which truly is a new record on portable analyzers.
The SPECTRANs offer RF service engineers a highly portable and cost effective tool that enables to carry a spectrum analyser to areas that have usually been not cost effective when using existing "portable" products and difficult or even impossible to access with bench top instruments offered by other manufacturers.
Our low cost and ultra portable spectrum analyser ensure that site survey and RF testing can be performed on any site visit.
The SPECTRAN V3 series weighs less than 420gr and measures only 250 x 86 x 27 mm. The low weight and small dimensions make it a true handheld instrument, unlike other "portable" spectrum analysers which can be up to ten times the size and weight.
- Frequency range: 700MHz to 2,5GHz
- Amplitude: -80dBm to 0dBm (typ.)
- Lowest sample time: 100mS
- Resolution (RBW): 1MHz to 50MHz
- Units: dBm, dBµV, V/m, A/m, W/m² (dBµV/m, W/cm² etc. via PC software)
- Input: 50 Ohm SMA RF-input (f)
- Accuracy: +/- 4dB (typ.)
- Interface: USB 2.0/1.1
- Dimensions (L/W/D): 250x86x27 mm
- Weight: 410gr
- Warranty: 10 years