- WORLD RECORD in hand-held sensitivity
- Exposure limit calculation and display according to DIN/VDE 0848
- Up to 80dB higher sensitivity as V3 units
- Low noise preamplifier (option)
- GSM training sequence (color code) tracker
- On screen Provider Display (Option)
- 14Bit Dual-ADC
- DDC Hardware-Filter
- 150 MIPS DSP (CPU)
- Data Logger (64K), expandable to 1MB (Option 001)
- Simultaneously displays frequency and signal strength
- Real-time remote control via USB
- Large, high resolution multifunction LCD
- Vector (I/Q) measurement
- DECT & TimeSlot analyzer
- Real-time Peak Power Detector (option)
- Hold function
- Included EMC directional antenna HyperLOG 60100
- Free MAC OS, Linux and Windows software
The Aaronia definitive EMC Spectrum Analyzer flagship.
Perfect for Pre-Compliance test, optional TCXO time base etc.
WORLD RECORD in handheld analyzer sensitivity down to -170dBm(Hz).
Supports up to +40dBm RF input power to meet any Pre-Compliance measurement.
The HF-60100 V4 is included in our Pro Bundle 3. With this bundle you can save € 200,-.
The Aaronia V4 generation offer a vastly enhanced feature set with significantly faster sample time, more dynamic range, better IP3, reduced phase noise, greater demodulation bandwidth and improved LCD display compared to the previous V3 series.
The V4 flagship HF-60100 V4 is suitable for Pre-Compliance and EMC/EMI tests.
Its incredibly high -170dBm sensitivity (1Hz @ 3.6009GHz with preamp) sets it worlds apart from even its most current and extremely expensive competitors!
- Frequency range: 1MHz to 9,4GHz
- DANL: -155dBm(1Hz)
- DANL with Preamp: -170dBm(1Hz)
- Max. power: +20dBm (opt. +40dBm)
- Lowest sample time: 1mS
- Resolution (RBW): 200Hz to 50MHz
- EMC filter: 200Hz, 9kHz, 120kHz, 200kHz, 1,5MHz, 5MHz
- Units: dBm, dBµV, V/m, A/m, W/m² (dBµV/m, W/cm² etc. via PC software)
- Detectors: RMS, Min/Max
- Demodulator: AM, FM, PM, GSM
- Input: 50 Ohm SMA RF-input (f)
- Accuracy: +/- 1dB (typ.)
- Interface: USB 2.0/1.1
- Dimensions (L/W/D): 250x86x27 mm
- Weight: 430gr
- Warranty: 10 years